This message is available in pdf; it can be viewed or downloaded and printed:
This message was first delivered in my own language (Greek) on Jan. 6, and is available to view if you speak Greek – Αυτό το μήνυμα είναι διαθέσιμο και στα Ελληνικά: https://youtu.be/jTecYiikKWs
Here is what I believe the Lord is saying:
This year is
– holy unto Me
– a time of visitation
– a time of separation
– a time of inheritance
– a time of new leadership and apostolic fellowship
It is also a time of/for breakthrough for blessing
God wants to bless us; this is clear in the Bible. But for us to receive His blessings, we must first break through the closed doors set before us to stop, hinder, or delay us from experiencing the reality of God’s Kingdom on earth.
At this point it is good to remember the very purpose of the Ecclesia, for which Jesus came on earth to build up; that the Gates of Hades will not prevail over the Body of Christ. But there is a requirement for that; the people of God, the Body of Christ need to be part of the “army of God” that makes up His Ecclesia on earth, working together as an army that aggressively assaults the Gates of the enemy (Hades), in order to set the captives free and possess the inheritance of the Lord, in the land of the living.
That is what we all live for, those of us whom God purchased and called, so that we may fight our battles through the life of prayer, in Christ, in/by the Spirit of God. That implies, that this year 2021
– is a year of battles,
– for the purpose of breakthrough,
– for the blessings of God to be possessed,
– so that God’s Promises be fulfiled and inheritance be received.
It is, as always, a time for Jesus to be positioned as First of all
The concept of Jesus is First, practically means that Jesus has:
– the pre-eminence overall,
– being the Head of the Body,
– the One who has all Authority over all.
This is the reality in Heaven, where Jesus is seated as King and High Priest. One day it will also become the reality on earth when Jesus returns at His Second Appearance (or Coming).
But for now, Jesus is the Head and the First only in the lives of those who position Him as such. He is positioned as the First and the Head over our lives, to the degree to which we choose to listen and obey, submit and do the works of faith expected of us, as we remain steadfast and unmovable in our walk of faith with Him.
He did not call us to believe in an intellectual doctrine or to practice a religion, but to remain steadfast in the path that HE set us to walk alongside Him, so that we may also be more than conquerors in the battles of everyday life. He wants to be the First and the Head of our everyday life, not just a teaching we believe in.
1) As a new period of time is beginning, this is a time to leave behind us what belongs in the past, and start afresh, ready to walk in the new things to which the Lord is calling us for the New Year ahead.
2) Everything is all about one thing in the end. Every event serves but one final and ultimate purpose and happens in order to fulfill God’s plans for the one person from whom it all started and with whom it will all end, the One who is the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. As it is written:
Colossians 1:18 «He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence» [preeminence in Greek is the First One].