Shalom Center Athens
A House of Prayer & Worship of Jesus Christ (the Lamb of God, the Lion of the tribe of Judah)
- Is a House of Prayer & Worship, where a Fellowship of disciples of Jesus Christ meets regularly to lift up the Name of Jesus and pray for the Kingdom of God in Hellas, Europe, Israel, and more generally as the Lord leads for salvation of souls, for the Lord to send workers to His harvest field, for the believers to grow up in Christ, etc.
- Additionally to the central activity of Prayer and Worship, some of the core characteristics of our Fellowship include Bible study, Strategic Intercession, Spiritual Warfare, as well as prayer for Healing, and ministry for Inner Healing & Restoration.
- Was founded by George and Evi Markakis and dedicated to the Lord on Dec. 12, 2003 on Hanukkah (the Feast of Lights) of that year.
- Is one of the “Shalom Apostolic Ministries“
Shalom Center Athens is located on the 3rd and 4th floors of
Click or Copy/Paste on your browser to open Google Maps
The nearest Metro (underground train) stations are
Click on the station name below to see on Google maps
Both stations are 500 m/yd, less than 7 minute walk, from Shalom Center Athens
Our regular meetings are on
– Wednesday evenings 7:30-10pm – usually include Bible study.
– Sunday fellowship from 11:30am till about 2:30pm – includes extended times of prayer and worship, the Lord’s Supper, Bible teaching, fellowship, closing with lunch
– There are more times/days of prayer and worship which are not formal meetings